Saturday, March 5, 2016

Month of March Le Métier de Beauté Extravaganza Only at Neiman Marcus Mazza Gallerie

Le Métier de Beauté at Neiman Marcus Mazza Gallerie knows that we all love to shop in the spring, so they (and they only) are offering us a Spring Fling at Le Métier de Beauté. Michael and Andy (and Debbie, of course) have cooked up a delightful bouquet of goodies to reward you for shopping and help you think spring - all month long.

First of all, two new cleansing treatments will join Le Métier de Beauté's skin-care roster. I'm looking forward to featuring them very soon.

Daily Refresh Cleanser - This gentle exfoliating gel cleanser removes makeup and impurities while nourishing and strengthening the skin. Ingredients of green tea and vitamins A, C, and E will help brighten, repair, and protect the skin for a fresher and more vibrant complexion.

Replenishing Oil Cleanser - This new addition to the upscale selections of oil-based cleansers is designed to cleanse and hydrate the skin in one step. The complex combination of botanical extracts and emollients will lift impurities, residual makeup, and excess oils for a satin smooth feeling to the touch.

On Saturday, March 19, Global Skincare Aesthetician Barbara will be back at the Mazza Gallerie store. If you have not experienced the magic of Barbara's facial touch, this will be your next opportunity. Call Michael Reinhardt or Andy at (202) 966-9700, extension 2258, to reserve your appointment. They will go quickly.

As an added bonus, the counter will be offering an exclusive, Washington DC-only "knock your socks off" gift with qualifying Le Metier purchase. I believe the qualifying purchase will be $350, so it will be a great time to stock up on your essentials. I'm not allowed to tell you what the GWP is, you'll have to call the guys with your shopping list. Michael or Andy will give you the secret details.

This is the first Spring Fling at Neiman Marcus Mazza's Le Métier de Beauté counter. Go and you will be pampered. Call and you can have a telephone consultation and still earn the GWP with a qualifying purchase. I think Michael may be thinking about additional treats, however, I'd advise you to participate as soon as possible. They could run out of the beautiful gifts.

Photo courtesy of pcwired.net

3 comments:

Anahita said...

You piqued my curiosity so of course I had to call. I really want the goodies but don't know what to get. I preordered the two cleansers but don't know what else to get. I am debating between the new eye gel or new vital ETA serum. Have you tried any of the new skin care items? How do you like them? Are you going to participate? What are you getting?

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Anahita!
I'm definitely participating. I want the oil cleanser. All the new skin care is nice. I want both Vital ET products. The body cream is divine. I won't have any trouble getting to $350. :)

Anahita said...

I don't think I'll have a problem reching $350 but I kind of want the Cerise lipstick and the mask but you need to spend $500. Michael told me about the Vital ET products and they do sound interesting