Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fabulous New Beauty Shopping Online at Coterie.com

Isn't this a gorgeous advertisement for MOR? It's on Coterie.com, a new online beauty shopping resource? Coterie features a perfectly manicured selection of exclusive offers from the most beloved beauty brands. In collaboration with top makeup artists, stylists, and industry trendsetters, Coterie provides the woman-on-the-go everything she needs to know, all in one place.

The selections so far are lovely. I'm thrilled to have a new haunt. Check it out.

Photo courtesy of Coterie

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

I belong to too many of these. lol But I do pick up some things I like from time to time at a nice price.

Charlestongirl said...

Me too, Evelyn, but all I have to do is scan the e-mail subject line to know whether I want to visit. Fast and easy!