Monday, April 30, 2012

Estée Lauder Pure Color Gloss in New Sequins Finish

Estée Lauder has introduced its Pure Color Gloss in a new, limited-edition Sequins finish (22.50). Six sensational shades are available in one brilliant finish, providing the ultimate color payoff - a new dimension in hyper-shine lip color.

Bright lips are fun and bold. The extremely metallic lacquered gloss feels like a two-in-one, creating saturated color for high-impact lips that make a big impression. - Tom Pecheux, Creative Makeup Director, Estée Lauder

This limited-edition high-intensity lacquered Pure Color Gloss with a sequins-shine finish has eluded me at the stores. I want my hands (lips?) on it pronto. A hybrid texture, high-impact shine, and brilliant color set the stage for a modern, sultry look that exudes confidence and attitude. New lacquered formula saturates lips with vibrant color for unbeatable glossy coverage, while luminous pearls create infinite depths of crystal reflections for a dazzling shine.

After reading that, you may have your eyes peeled for it too. Here's more from Estée Lauder.

Hybrid Texture
  • New smooth, creamy texture combines the fluidity of a gloss with the softness of a lip cream to provide a lacquered, full-coverage base with a luminous, vibrant shine
  • Non-sticky, non-tacky formula glides on effortlessly and leaves lips beautifully cushioned
High-Impact Finish
  • High percentage of glass-like pearls provide tri-dimensional sparkling effect for a brilliant mirror-like shine finish
  • Extreme shimmer provides infinite depths of crystal reflections
  • Flexible, precision paddle is specially designed in conjunction with the formula to deliver an even and impactful color and sequins-shine finish every time
Brilliant Color
  • Exclusive True Vision Technology wraps pigments in a crystal-like coating that optically enhances lips with prismatic full, vibrant color
  • Smooth, even pigments create visibly fuller and perfectly sculpted lips for seductive color that lasts
  • A high-impact color palette ensures intensely saturated color and radiant shine
Infinite Moisture
  • Vitamins C and E moisturize and help protect lips
  • Multi-functional humectants enhance lips’ emolliency and moisturization leaving lips immediately soft and hydrated
  • Over time, the condition of the lips improves, feeling and looking younger and healthier
  • Exclusive Estée Lauder signature fig scent
The colors represent every family. There is Molten Honey for nude lovers (you know what I mean!); Cosmic Pink and Fuchsia Vibes for berry lovers; Double Dare for gals who dare to wear red and coral; and Violet Rain and Purple Passion for plum lovers. I must get my hands on the berries and plums.

These Estée Lauder Pure Color Gloss in the new Sequins finish will be available at Estée Lauder counters soon if you want to see them in person. I found them online at the Estée Lauder Web siteNordstrom, and other retailers. I'm so there I just ordered them online!

Photo courtesy of Bloomingdale's

3 comments:

Victoria said...

LOVE my Molten Honey Sequin gloss!!! They are my new obsession & I've worn it everyday since I purchased it last week! Estee lauder should rethink their "limited edition" status & make these lippies part of the permanent color collection. I wear mine alone, with just a liner &/or over my fave lipstick for that "perfect pouty pucker"!!! Wish they had more range of colors...they're missing a Coral which would be divine for summer in this finish!!! Overall I'm a very "Satisfied Sequin Shopper", just wish they would be permanently placed among all of the other goody flooded from EL ;~)

Victoria said...

Oooops, obviously I did not mean to say "flooded" in my post...I meant Goody Glosses from EL! ;~P

Charlestongirl said...

Victoria, I am so jealous! I want my four shades now!