Saturday, September 10, 2011

Weekend Stroll around the Internet

Even though our weather was really bad this week, we had beauty blogs to charm us while we hunkered down inside.

The Non-Blonde continued her makeup brush series with concealer brushes - the best of the best.

A new online magazine dedicated to fragrances launched today. Check out The Perfume Magazine.

Daly Beauty featured one of my new favorites, By Kilian Sweet Redemption - orange blossoms to sweeten your life. My own feature was at this link.

Head over to The Beauty Look Book if you want to see all three shades of Les Jeans de Chanel swatched. You can purchase them at chanel.com if your favorite store doesn't have them.

Stila has new eyeliners for fall. You can see them - and swatches - at Gouldylox Reviews.

I really like the shade of Burberry's Lip Mist in Blueberry, shown at Café Makeup. I wish Burberry's lipstick weren't so heavily scented.

Fab over Forty introduced us to hair care that's new to me: No. 4. It looks nice!

London Makeup Girl put up a sneak peek of her new Tom Ford Beauty purchases to whet our appetites.

Beauty Junkies Unite featured Urban Decay's 15-Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette, with swatches.

That's all for now. I lost my Internet service twice while I wrote this feature. I want to post it before I lose it again. Hope you have a happy weekend with lovely September weather!

No comments: