Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weekend Roundup - December 13

Whether you are relaxing this weekend or frantically shopping for gifts, you must have a little time for reading. Here's a sampling of my favorite beauty blog posts from the past week.

Kari at Fabulous Over Forty had a great interview with Sandy Linter, who shared holiday makeup tips.

See YSL's Rouge Pur lipstick in the new shade Sweet Dark Purple (Violine Sucree, 151) at The Non-Blonde.

At Beauty in Real Life, you can read about Lancome's Genifique Youth Activating Eye Concentrate.

At Beauty Junkies Unite, you will find a review of Bare Escentuals Buxom Babes Winter Escpade Collection.

You can see Shiseido's Spring 2010 Perfect Rouge Tender and Perfect Rouge Glowing Matte Lipsticks at Beaut.ie.

Gloss Menagerie flipped over LORAC's Star Style Set (as did I).

Makeup and Beauty Blog spotlighted NARS Lip Gloss in Gothika. Check in with Karen tomorrow if you didn't win Kari's Clarisonic giveaway. Looks like Clarisonic is spreading the wealth.

Beauty411 liked Lancome's Oscillation Powerfoundation.

A Touch of Blusher gave us a sneak peak at Cle de Peau's Spring 2010 Collection.

Don't forget that we have a new giveaway starting tomorrow at Best Things in Beauty!

Photo by BtiB

5 comments:

Charlestongirl said...

By the way, meet Charleston Sumter and Savannah. "Charlie" is my wild man Snow Marble Bengal, and Savannah is a rescue cat (who, unfortunately, has epilepsy and is somewhat schizophrenic - if you can be "somewhat schizophrenic"). The picture doesn't show Charlie's bright blue eyes or Savannah's blazing green-green eyes. They are both "beauty cats," and I needed a chilling out photo for the post. I will bring you better pics another time.

Unknown said...

one of my friends also has a rescue cat- and we suspect she also some psychological issues...

Charlestongirl said...

I guess I might have issues if I had been abandoned. :) I know part, but not all, of Savannah's story.

Lisa said...

OMG--I wondered if those were your kitty babies when I saw the picture! They are beautiful. Grey tabbies are my favorite, I had one for years named Zelda! We are petless now, since one of my kids is very allergic. The Bengal has the most beautiful markings. They look very happy!

Have been using the GA Crema Nera samples and really like the restoring cream!

Charlestongirl said...

Thank you, Lisa. Charlie is a rock star. My vet says he's the most beautiful cat in their large practice. The photo doesn't do him justice.

I love grey tabbies too! That's what attracted me to crazy girl.

So glad you like the Armani samples! Crema Nera is pretty special.