Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Kate Somerville Products for Sensitive Skin

Sensitive skin? Turning red as winter air and product overload assault your skin? Check out Kate Somerville's products for sensitive skin. She even directs her skin care to three types of sensitive skin - dry, oily, and aging - because she knows that sensitive types are all different. Her skin care pyramid, shown at right, has five steps to protect, hydrate, feed, stimulate, and detoxify the skin. Each Kate Somerville regimen covers all the bases.

Kate's products are available at select Sephora stores and from her Web site. I have a few samples here and plan to give them a try this week. I love test drives! I just wish this one could be longer. I'm intrigued.

Photo courtesy of Kate Somerville

3 comments:

Unknown said...

let us know how it works for you. i am one of those people that prefers a simple skincare line, though. i find that diversifying products as much as Somerville does may simply be a marketing ploy.

Fab Over 40 said...

I'm a huge fan of Kate Somerville - my favorite products are the ExfoliKate- have used it weekly for nearly 2 years, and it's a big love among bloggers too. Quench is wonderful on dry skin - I think I have all my dry skin co-workers hooked on it! The gentle cleanser is also nice, has a soft lavender scent.

Charlestongirl said...

ExfoliKate is too strong for my skin. I have tried that one. I'm looking forward to trying my Deep Tissue Repair samples! Maybe I will purchase a Quench to try it - thanks.